Over the last couple of months I have been searching. Searching for meaning, searching for employment, searching for better ways to do every day tasks.
I finally found everything I was looking for. I have been reading, a ton. Experimenting even more and have decided now is the time. My resume is good and with that I plan on using my current skills and knowledge as well as continuing on my education path so that I can work from home.
- I can do bookkeeping using – QuickBooks, Simply Accounting or AccPac or assist with questions.
- Proofreading and edits for word documents, marketing and training materials.
- Booking, Planning, event organization
- Sales & marketing experience.
- Social Media Optimization.
- Great Connections with business professionals. Ex Esite Creations
I want to be your Virtual Assistant and I am looking forward to sharing with you my website, my blog posts about how to further your business and grow within the changing professional market. Whether you are a small business or large corporation everyone needs help.
Come connect with me, follow my blogs, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or contact me directly at email@example.com.